Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU SAID WHAT???

I woke up in the morning, feeling like a trash,
I gotto study my paper till i get real mad
LOL

Yesterday i was in the college studying all the long till night at 9pm and i need to work as well. Talking about juggling work and studies together.

Well i met a friend of mine in the college at night and she was alone. Well usual question people tend to ask "Why you are here?" Answer was "Study." So i was about to have dinner and shw was asking me "Where are you going?"

I answered... "Well having lunch with my friend." Did i said lunch in dinner time?
I bet freaking yes.
I was like freaking blur as though my thoughts, mind, body and soul are all separated and the stand alone.

Even a simple question they ask me, i take quite awhile of time to say the answer out.
Apasal aku ni... Macam x siuman already....

Do you guys have this problem before?
So problematic... if you were asking me question or recognizes me at outside while walking.
You asked me "Are you REMEMBER?" You might not get an answer from me.

I might said "YOU SAID WHAT???" Mohon maaf. ><




Have a great day guys... while i go back to my study.

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

you over study lah D:

REMEMBER said...

jason: maybe gua.... hahahaha...

Post a Comment