Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

TRIP AT LAST

One down and two more to go.

I hoped i passed and scored too. Hopefully. Wishing upon a star.

After exam, i am going to PENANG!! Yes, you heard me.PENANG! I misses penang from the very last trip i went there. Such a lovely place.

When is it going to be? Well it on 17th December onwards till 20th December.

the Penang bridge.

The museum of Baba and Nyonya house. The whole heritage site is so unique.

Gurney drive awesome and wide choices of food. Yummy.

and the last but not the least hitting to the beach.

Amazing yet beautiful scenic clear water beach, not so jam packed beach at teluk bahang.

This picture would be a little different when i'm there. With speedos of course. Hahaha..

So who is at penang? Meet me up there alright? Hahah..
I'm for sure going to party like crazy after my exam.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment