Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I WISHED!!

Every time i study, i need the concentration and focus. I need to know what i study all the time since i am already in the Professional level Paper. I need to finish as fast as possible.

The amount to write and the things/points to remember is just seem impossible to fit it all into my tiny little brain. Thus i drink KAI CHAP!! To boost my memory space.

The question can be more than 1 page long and the answer can stretch to more than 2 pages long. Haizzz..

Start to tag pad here and there, question that i have done, what issues it make, what i could and wouldn't cross my mind.. cross cut here and there..

my study secret.

There she goes and said, "Looks like an office." while standing there sipping her cup of tea sedangkan i here sibuk revising. == She just got to blurt it out. Ish~~~

Then Lg sms-ed me "Lp, How was your exam today? :-D" Blurrr sotong betull~~~~
I replied "Stupid lg, Lp exam at this Monday and Wednesday last."

Sometimes i just wished that studying was this much easier.

Just suck everything in. Then go exam just write everything out. Snap*

Yesterday was seriously trying to study with essence chicken, mind was not focusing, eyes were closing.. LIKE OMG!!! I need to study and revised again and again leh...

At the end went out for dinner 2 times with family, one at subway and the other at Pak Li Kopitiam.

How?? Cham lorh~~~

2 gifts of hearts:



Jared Vincent said...

WoW! I love your study table!! I should get one something like that! xD

REMEMBER said...

go get one then.. make sure no one say anything like "looks like an office" JENG JENG JENG!!!

Post a Comment