Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

NOT WHAT I WANT!!

Dream can be a very powerful tool and nonetheless it gives you strength to work/progress toward in getting what you dream of. If you didn't get exactly what you want, i bet it will still hampir sama.. ngam ngam.. Am i right?

It happened to me as well. I wish and dream of my charming man. What it came out?
Gek sei ngou arh cheh...
I dreamt a dream that i was a Rapunzel with a long d#$%6 locked in a tower awaits my sexy men who come and save me from my drying need .... Giving me what i need the most. I need to get plowed.... (o>0<)o oh well.~~~

I learned that Life is about compromise in some way. You take what is good and outweighed with the things that you truly undesired off. I remembered my criteria that i look in my men was:

REPORT CARD
SCHOOL OF BOYFRIEND MATERIAL

1 Physical: Taller, fit with toned body, not as fair as me

Well in this case i got what i wanted. Taller by a few cm only. He has fit body with chocolate abs and tanned too.
Rating 8/10

2 Outlook appearance: Manlier yet charming

Well in this case he looked manly when he is in serious mode but once he buka mulut for cakap.. Gosh... Macam budak...
He even act childish in front of me which makes me in turn that i pulak yang look so mature.

Occasionally he looked manly when he is trying to protect me from the preys that is eyeing me when we were out. He will do some daring slick moves to show them "He is mine" signage. I am yours lah..

Don't make me loose market lorh lg.

From there he charmed me lorh.

Rating 7/10

3 Character:Responsible person

He is responsible in his work, taking care of me and do what he has promised. Tapi cincin didnt even see also leh.. *taps my finger*

He pulls me to bed when i am tired, but i don't want to sleep, yet he drag me.

Ratings 6/10

4 Sensitive person in which knows your feelings well

In this case 50% rating lah... He blur blur like sotong one at times.. Ish

Rating 5/10

5 Knew how to take care of himself without me worrying all day and night

This point i want to vomit blood... If you read my post me@jayhome you would have known what i meant (even when i finish cleaning..miaomiao was rolling on the floor which shows the happiness sign).
The last time i went there also, it make me want to go to ER ROOM straight away. It was 1juta kali ganda kekotoran.

IF ANY CLEANING PRODUCT WANT TO DO ADVERTISEMENT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Some more 2 times forgot to pay electric bill. *Faints to the floor kena sawan*

Rating 4/10 >> Need to do a lot of homework.

6 Unexpected/surprises from him

I like kind a guy who love to give surprises and moments to remember. Well in this case, he did. He is not romantic, but romance in a funny way.
Example every time on katil buat project, our head hit each other and we laughed.
Small little unexpected gestures and verbal speech with randomness applied to him.
Got sense of fashion which is unexpected at times.

Ratings >10/10

No one is perfect. Still love you a lot.

2 gifts of hearts:



tuls said...

the ratings... 8.. 7... 6..... 5........4...... omg semakin berturun then tibe tibe 10.. whahahahaa

REMEMBER said...

@tuls: Oh emmm geee!!! geee geee geee baby baby!! Now i only realised... hahaha XD thanks for telling me...

Post a Comment