Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

ME@JAYHOME

I was quite surprised ∑(O_O;)!! to see the mess in the house at first but I can't blame at all as Jay is so busy with his work. Even when I came back from Genting, he even had to work in-house to complete the work. So I decided to clean the home for him when he went to work.

I woke up quite late as I overslept due to the tiredness which have been accumulated for days. I started the house cleaning chores at around 12pm after refreshing myself. I was standing in the middle of the mess, thinking where to start from... (・_・?)7
the kitchen? the living room? the bedroom?

The bedroom. In cleaning process. That's my bag you saw on the bed. I need to clean so I have to put on top of the bed. KEKEKE....

So I started by sweeping the floor at the living room and as I do, I found a few small parasite or bug. It was relatively small, white and silver in colour, and shape of a water drop. I don't know what was it call. That makes me more determine to clean everything squeaky clean from top to bottom. Shining bling bling ~☆~~~~~

It took me like more than two hour of sweeping and vacuuming the living room, kitchen and bedroom. I swept and vacuum more than 1 round as the cats fur are a lot. While sweeping the floor, I also collects the rubbish all the way and guess what? I got 2 big black plastic bags of dirt's and rubbish.

Not just that, even money are at everywhere. I collected all of them and got a big bowl full of it. "If one day had no money to eat, I just need to search somewhere in the home",I told him.

Guess how much is the value in the bowl? I found one 50ringgit note, five 1ringgit note and a lot of coins. The total amounted to more than 110ringgit.

After done with the floor, I went to search for a cloth to wipe stuffs. I have to tell that from originally white it turn to black at the end. A lot of stuffs, TV, shelf's, rack are cover in dust and dirt's. It took me another more than 2 hour to clean up all of it.

After that I move to the kitchen and that took me another hour. I went for a hunting as he places the food everywhere and even medicine like aspirin. There are even foods which are expired over a year are still there, leftover Char Kuey Teow and stubborn stains.

The cover plastic for foods, drinks are placed scattered in the kitchen. The root of all the problem was there was no litter bin. For that, I make one in the kitchen. After cleaning the kitchen, I head off to his work area. His laptop... is covered with dust, and ants are there crawling for leftover bits.. is really dirty.. I cleaned up the area but didn't touch the piles of papers and book as I want to leave it as it is.


Time passes really fast. By the time I finish cleaning everything it was already pass 7pm already. So I quickly vacuum one more time the floor and light up aromatherapy in the home. Then I quickly take a quick bath and later that I prepared a red date instant drink to welcome him back. ( ^‐^)_且~~ Hospitality marh...

So this is what it looks like in the home and before/after picture.

One of the work place area he had other than his laptop area. This is where he dines also. Look at all the foods. There are also empty tissue box's not recycled or thrown still in the home. After i clean up it looks much nicer.


The kitchen area.Piles of foods, open food/drinks plastics not thrown are every where at the table. The water boiler, and cook area are covered with dust, table are a mess with oil stains, pieces of instant noodles and etc. After cleaning up, it looks more hygienic for a cooking area. Kitchen its important to be clean laugong.. k?

The living room overview area floor. You can see tissues everywhere. What you can't see is even more. After cleaning up, it loos more like a home. I clean the shelves, the books, arranged them, clean the light bulbs and cover too. Everything I cleaned.


When we got back after Vietnam dinner, he asks me what smell so nice. Resultant from the aromatherapy... HAHAHA..

I even prepared for him a shopping list to do for the home lorh. (/^-^)/The list are:

Floor detergent
Dish washer liquid
Bar soap
Zip or Clorox for the toilet
Ambi pure for home
Tupperware for foods
Toilet mat
Kitchen towel
Morning towel/ cloths

I supposed to do the shopping with him but after the dinner it was already late and he wants to fetch me back home some more. So the shopping will have to be done some other time. (T___T)

Now at home.. be missing dear laugong Jay and miaomiao..

miaomiao

Laugong,

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment