Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FUTURISTIC HIBERNATION MODE!!

Hep peepz (/^___^)/,
soon enough when the times come I'm going off on silent mode for quite awhile until MID-DECEMBER. That means lesser blog post but don't worry larh i still will post something in my blog for you guys to read. Why ar?

Well due to my exam which is coming soon in a month time and I got to start cramming all the laws and audits procedure back to my head. Its actually already in my head, just need to press the refresh button. I need to buckle up.. haizz..

I have to graduate fast.. as study right now is a sick thing to do. Books, books, classes and exams all the time. I can't take it anymore.. (/x___________________x)/ Enough is enough.. People had went to work says they want to go back there but for me is the other way round. I'm sick of it.. going classes, and seeing the bloody paper again and again.. ishh...

tak maulah.. dan tak ingin langsung!!!!

Now I got to get back to reality by waking up everyday in the morning and repeat the 3 magic words for 100 times.


so see ya folks... have a nice great day ahead.

p/s- i will post explicit entry for you guys some other time..kekeke.. laugong, laupo misses you.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment