Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

DO AND GET WHAT???

Well its been few days without updates and here is one freshie one.
HAAHA!! His birthday is coming soon which is next week Monday and I still doesn't know what to get for him. I'm practically running hysterically now.. " WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!"

This is my first time celebrating birthday with him and I do want to make a very memorable one too. What to do and get? I have no absolute idea.. (?=?)

To tell the something which is surprising, we had quite a lot of things are similar to each other. Our horoscope are Sagittarius and the funny thing is he is the beginning of 23/11 while I am at the ending 22/12.. the alpha and beta..

We both stay at house number 8. He stay at level 8, number 18 while i stay at number 8. I just realized that after seeing the Mc'D delivery order receipt.

We both share the same surname and have similar interest. When I told about it to him, he said we are made for each other. I hid under the bed sheet when i heard that.
So what to get?? Any suggestion.. well lately he have been working late and been very busy. i thought I would want to do home spa for him. Good idea? Massage for him, candle light dinner and present. I thought want to but a couple thingy but I want him to initiate it.. my lg what.

Well, missing him badly and i decided to make this.
LG,bb love you!!!

Back to reality, I need to study and my very next post will be on a short gay flim in Taiwan called "Fragile In Love" in 2007. Anyone heard about it?

Leave some comment about the picture yarh.. Took me about 1 hour to finish it. Let me hear what you think about the picture. Kekeeke


3 gifts of hearts:



Dream said...

the photo is cute, hehe :)

well, anything he present me, I'll appreciate it, so dun worry about the present you give him, as long as he love you, what present also nice, 情人眼里出西施, ;)

REMEMBER said...

really? i do hope so.. been planning in what to do. for few days.. haha.. thanks for your comment. i appreciate it

Dream said...

hehe, how your preparation?
hope everything will be fine for you, :D

Post a Comment