Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FINALLY IN PEACE!!!

My performance in genting is finally over.. what a relief... (/-0)/=3.. after months of training it ended up in a blast of stars.. I even got to meet ning baizura, faizal tahir and eric. Lucky me..\(^o^)/ I will post up the picture soon after I got back home..


Yesterday night I slept like a pig in the arms of Jay. He hugged me throughout the night. It felt so nice to be in someone arms. Waking up everday in the morning to be able to see the person you loved laying beside you just make me you feel warm in heart, sweet and happy..

This few days he takes care of me so well (include sex..haha) and I loved him very much. Before my genting trip I spent the day with him. Well going to update soon about it. Just too tired.. and lazzzzy-eh. HAHA


I overslept this morning. I tell myself to wake up at 10:15am but ending up at 11:45am after I send him off for work. I didn't realize that until I look at the clock.. I was like "SHIT" rushing to wash my face and teeth. Guess what eventhough I dont need to work but what's with the rush right..? Well is just because my lg works very hard and he didn't manage his home properly. So I as his lp should take care of that right?


That's what I am doing today.. cleaning the home for him.. I want to make sure is clean before he comes back.. and he has a cat with him.. we call it miaomiao so cute..


I have my eyes on your every move.

but i think the cat is spying on my every move lorh.. hahaha.. doesn't seem to like me.. I don't know.. but to live with my lg, I need to have the cat permission first.. like Mother in law permission.. wakakaa \(^v^)/ true.. now as even I'm blogging the cat is just beside me..

now is supposed to clean and still cleaning but I'm updating blog here.. kekeke.. my lg have mcd delivery for me.. so sweet.. Thank you Lougong.

Well go to continue the cleaning now.. love you guys and especially you lougong, Jay. Muack..

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment