Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

HAIL ALL THE WAY TO KUMAR!!!

I never get bored after watching his stand up comedy again and again. It always left me laughing in stitches.. I just like his jokes..

I have been putting on my thinking cap awhile. I don't know why, but crude, racist jokes always sells well like hot cakes among people but clean and nice jokes soothing to your ears never get you laughed... but ended up people with responses like "Har??" or " i don't get it"

Jokes like "knock, knock who's there?" is an example. If anyone tell me that joke, I'm going o knock the dick out from you.. HAHA!!



Completely every jokes he say is my favourite. There are 3 parts video.

I can't point out wish one that I like. Stressful or..
The condoms, the army, the blue film,..... I'm speechless.. If he.. erm or she ever come to Malaysia, I will be the one to reach there and grab a great spot to enjoy.. HAHAHA!!

Anyone had joke to share?? Tell me.
Enjoy.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment