Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

LOVE SICK!!!

The first song in my music play list now really describes the feeling of mine. Day and night i will be thinking of him. Wondering what is he doing and where is he. Is he fine? Has he eaten?

Well like yesterday night, I was so worried whether is he alright. The whole day he did not reply my messages. I called him and it said "Please try again later" I started to be scared and nearly crying waiting for his call or reply. I called his home and no pick up from him.

I tell myself to relax and everything is fine but every incident flashing in my mind behind me making me more afraid. I started to tell myself that I can't loose him in anyway. I waited in my room and I pray that everything will be alright.

He finally called me. He told me "Sorry, I left my cellphone in the home." Repeatedly he say sorry... At least now I know he is fine, safe and sound..

Now as I am blogging, he is taking a nap with miaomiao.. How sweet..??

my heart.

How sick sometimes love can be? They make you feel so complicated in feelings that sometimes you can't even described it.. They make you want more of it.It's like a natural drug that no one can resist. Better than anything else in the world to have. Love is great.
Don't you think?


p/s: the pic is drawn by me using paint. Nice or ugly? tell please..

3 gifts of hearts:



Dream said...

I know what your feeling, every week I gonna sms him once or twice to confirm whether he's now safe or not, if he didn't reply, :)

and if I got 1 week didn't sms him, he gonna make a call to me, dunno y la, but it really make me warmth listen to his voice, :D

the heart you paint is quite abstract, so no comment, XD

Dream said...

continue the 1st row,
if he didn't reply, same with you lo, keep thinking about his safety, XD

REMEMBER said...

yup, yup, hahaha (/^0^)/. true.. just wish that we can be with him all the time.. then can know how have he been doing??? not stalking larh..

Post a Comment