Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lost in Pearl Island

Well as you all know, that my holiday trip was spent in the beautiful yet amazing island of pearl. I love there so much and glad there my LG hometown is in Penang.

My day in there was spent productively. Do as much as possible in the list. Most of all that i did enjoy my trip there. Was lovely.

Here's some candid picture in Penang.

My day was greeted by this cat dozing off in front of a narcotics police department. It was so cute and i can't wait to show this picture to my dear.

look so mabuk-ky right?

Most street in Penang have this informative plate, detailing the history of the road for tourist to look on to discover the road name. More for people like me. I want to know why???

Went to butterfly park in teluk bahang after the beach session clad with my short pant, topless. I swear that all the people in the beach was looking at me like one-kind. I got so intimidated suddenly with all the eyes staring at me. What?? I'm not a spot light k??

There were a lot of butterflies flying around the cage... thousands of them.. i was like... speechless.. My first time in my life seeing so many of them..

I can say that i was so hot and the right temperature, a pair of butterflies decide to mate on me..

Don't believe???

See for yourself here..

AWESOME!! now under 18 butterflies don't see ok?

Now only if all humans can learn something from the nature itself.
To make love is blind. No matter where you go, go out and make love and spread them. No matter who you are, love is innocent. Love is not a guilt for you to be sentenced to misery.

Other picture in the park...

i feel butterflies in my stomach..

the mandarin ducks

nice right??

stunning to me..

On our way back to the lodge in Hutton Road, we saw this sign and that explained to me why the term of goh-kah-kee was used. Even i a Hokkien speaker doesn't know. You know?


Of course never forget the food in gurney drive. Ate till i can't fit into my pants anymore. I just love the food there, and the cheap price.
Calculated and compared the price of having only a meal here in KL and Penang was amazing cheap.
Back in KL, you would spent about near to 5rm max or rm10 per meal in average but in Penang it was 4rm 0r 6rm in average which all had been including drinks.

Back to the topic, the gurney drive food picture.


Walk a long the Persiaran Gurney, found a Crepe Cottage by luck. The owner was kind enough to let us in even is closed. Telling us she will do the last for the day.

It was awesome.
I had orgasm eating this RHUMBA RUMBLE.

Contains kiwi, strawberries, raisins, ice cream-chocolate and vanilla soaked all with rum.
It is a must try to those who want to feel orgasm from top to toe.
Might get you hard and ask for more for side effect case.

Ended up the first night with a beer for a toast of great day and the next day.

Toast~~

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment