Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I'VE BEEN DRAWN~~AH!

Few days ago, i was having lunch with one of my friend in rock cafe. Previously was called medan which are near by to the college. So we were seating outside with our food and drinks been ordered. We were eating and chatting.

After eating we were resting at the bench. My friend suddenly look surprised and amazed. She looked at me and smiled. I was a bit puzzled and i asked her whats with the expression.

She told me there was this girl sitting behind me drawn me in her sketch. like "Oh my god, she drew you"

I was surprised. Trying to act normal, i looked to the back. I managed to saw a glimpse of the portrait that she drew. I was skeptical a bit because there were quite a few guys were there also. So i told her maybe she was not drawing me.

Yet she managed to confirmed to me that the girl indeed drew me in her sketch. While she were eating, the girl kept looking towards the direction i was seating all the time. I went sheepishly shy out of a sudden. I didn't even look at the back just to see the sketch.

Anyway it was indeed a nice feeling to be known that someone is actually doing that behind you.
Becoming untold volunteer of a subject to be drawn. How nice is that~~~~ feel so bagus.

That event particular reminded me of this picture.
How would i look like if i were in Ragnarok game?

This portrait was drawn by one of my friend and gave me as a souvenir gift to me. I went like "Awwww~~" I don't remember what character she put me in but by the look of the ear and tail, it looked like a dog?

Well have you been drawn? Sound teramat salah pulak....

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

yes! I've been drawn once! It was published in school magazine summore! The drawer is damn talented she drawn the all 42 classmates and feature it in our school mag XD

REMEMBER said...

fulamak... boleh i see? wana see... kekekek.. your class got 42 people? high school is it? banyaknya.. i remembere mine was 38?

Post a Comment