Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FAN LETTER.

I'm quite happy that after getting out from my closet, mature comes and blogged more quality blog post than before when i was a budak, i have fans sending me messages. I'm so touched.

Thanks to those who have sent it and expresses your feelings out. I do respect everyone. So to prove that i am a different blogger, I practices the 5I's. What is it?

thank you L.

Interactivity. I replied my fellow fan messages through any link available. Name it. In blog, Facebook or any website like axcest, fridae, trevvy and etc. If you found me there. Even after my exam finishes my blog will come with other features. So stay tune.

Individualization. I appreciate your very own comments. Express what is your thoughts and allow you to tell me which topic you want to see me write on for example.

Independence of location. I can blog everywhere and anytime i want in the future. So stay tune.

Intelligence. My blog site will be able to track where are you all coming from. So that i will keep up track where are you all coming from. Macam stalker pulak......

Integrated. I will integrate my blog with other up coming or new PLU blogger's that i will want to share with you all and other website that bring you all a very great advantages.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment