Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YY

Lg and I were talking to each other the other day. Suddenly i told him that he has been very bad, neglecting most of the time but on the other hand i knew he had a lot of workload to do. So i said it out of my frustration and just to see what is his reaction.

Normally apologetic will come first but he is unpredictable. I cannot expect the expected but unexpected. He told me "Yes, i have been bad lately"

I was ==

I looked at him and said "I want ring. Anniversary we didn't even got to celebrate."

"You want ring ring with lg?"

"No!! not that ring. I want cincin. Ring. Gai chi (cantonese) plus with our initial name engraved in it." "JD"

"No. YY better."

== *pout lips*

he laughed

i smiled

To those who doesn't know JD was our name. His name is Jay while my name is David. As for YY
was because our surname start with Y. So that's why.

I'm still waiting for it though the ring.


0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment