Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I'M A SINGA PEOPLE!!

Don't drool on the laptop alright?

Chee Cheong Fun with Hea Gor.. Guess which is the Hea Gor?

While ordering the morning breakfast for my 2 sayang's in Penang, the auntie while preparing along side her husband asked me "Am i from Kuala Lumpur?"

Before i could even answered, her husband told her i am from Singapore because normally they(singaporeans/me and my sayang's) only speak Mandarin and English.

Well i memang did talk with him in mandarin and translating it back into English for my sayang's. I felt like a translator for the whole day you know???

Since then he confidently say i am, and i don't want him to loose face.. i agreed.

I AM FROM SINGAPORE...LOL!!!

I guess i have been talking and mixing with a lot of Singaporean PLU. Sometimes i myself even wished i was born in Singapore. Seems like my wish come true, not really true..

Active to much in Trevvy i guess??? LOLX..

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment