Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CHICKEN SCRATCH

As you all know i have exam coming up soon with few more days, so i have been busy lately with my studies, cramping all my revision notes and went online to search for extra materials to sharpen my skills and knowledge.

After a long session, i decided to take a little break from my studies. I get up to get some drinks and to freshen up a bit. Done so with it, i went back to my seat and saw my mom was looking at my notes.


She said "David, i hope your hand writing is not going to be this awful. Your examiner won't be able to read it."

"Mom i won't. Alright?"

To avoid any arguments and mental disruption to my studies, so i said that.
Normally when people who are having an exam, try the best to avoid arguments that will spoils your mood and mental for exam. Trust me.

I have been in it and it was REALLY BAD!! So an advice keep it aside.

So here is 2 sample of my writing for you all to see and judge.

I'm good at drawing's. ^^

Another one up closed version.

Sorry for the bad lighting but this is the best picture taken. least you can have a glimpse of my hand writing.

My writing was mixed cursive a bit and long, thin italic. I remembered few years back in THE STAR newspaper, they had this section column where this lady analysis people hand writing and i eventually did sent one to her.

I barely remembered what she said but there's one piece advice from her that stuck into my head till know.

unless you practice patience-in-virtue in your heart, people will starts to accept your outlandish ideas.

Parts that i could remember:People think you are cold, but eventually you are easy going, friendly and very creative person. You like to helped people out when they are really in problem. Bla bla bla...

It was accurate though. With just only the Capital D form the word "Dear Miss"
Now i just do which my mom would say like how does this cartoon says to her friend.

I bet she won't. Thinking how sarcastic she can be, she might said
"Hand writing like yours, I'm afraid your nurse will prescribe the wrong medication to your patient."

Yes. When i was young, my ambition was to be a doctor. But, know look where i am, as an to-be-accountant-auditor. Things changed. LOL.. XD

What do you think about it? Hard to read meh...

Wish me luck. May the bullets and guns be with me in the battlefield on 8, 13 and 15th December.

2 gifts of hearts:



Jared Vincent said...

Well your drawing looks better actually =D

REMEMBER said...

aduh!!! looks like i have to write better than.. XD

Post a Comment