Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CAN I KOYAK YOURS?

I can't believe what she had done. Till know i still feel the aftershock.
Literally when she did that in front of me, it was too late for me to stop her or even said anything on what she did. I was just literally standing there in front her with my mouth open wide. Its so unbelievable.

Tidak boleh terima hakikat itu. o(><)o Even after that, i ask her "Why you did that?" She replied "I thought you didn't need it?" I was struck by her answer. Like literally shock and want to smack her on the face in front of everyone. Thank you b#$% you just make my day worst. The shredding sound was still lingering in my head. She happily took the receipt from me and *shreck shiack shick shrut* and thrown in her dustbin. I was just standing there.

I need to bring back to the department to keep for accounts record you dumb *tuuuutiiituuutooo* How come i don't need it? I have to take back her very own make bi-product and took it back to the department and one of my superior says " What happened?"

I said "She koyak it before i can said anything." ngo.. ngo.. ngo chip sau hmm dou arh...

I need to re-patch it up and i tell you it was so relaxing because it is kinda making a puzzle and with my fine and artistic hands.. i can do it back to normal.

TADA!!

Well when i think back about it again i should have tell her
"Can i koyak your vagina so then later you patch it up yourself??"
"Coz i don't think you ever need it?"

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

cantik! XD

REMEMBER said...

cantik??? its a pro leh... =P

Post a Comment