Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Prezzie~!

I guess i'm always lucky but not everyday. It's just that most of the time i am. Everyday i don't hope for much after waking up from the bed.

My routine were as usual just what different is that after i leave my house, i generate my chi surroundings around me to a positive one.

mali mali hom~~~

How? By thinking today is going to be a good day no matter what. Positive thinking.
Smile and generate happiness in my mind. Accomplish what i should have.

So when i break down i really break down lorh.. but after that happy again. That's me. I always tell me friends "Think positive no matter how bad is that day."

How bad can it be right? What day you can classify as the worst or bad day in life?

Terpijak tahi?? Jatuh longkang? Break up with the one you loved?
Accident? Cacat? No job? And imagine it all happen in one day.. Hmmm.... Disaster? I choose not too. No matter how bad is it, there's no measurement to it. So life still have to move on and put it behind..

So one day i was working, i posted GREAT DAY in my facebook status. Soon it enough it was.

I got this.

Full collection of Ken Gay Christmas Party comes with hard d#%$# on.
Ain't that cool?

Nah just kidding.. How i wish.
If i have it, i can't display it. My mom will freaked out.

I got this instead.

Align Center
i got pressie.

A group of students walk in every department and singing songs to spread the joy of Christmas. I guess someone know i'm hungry and love eating. Most of the staff's get soap while i get food.

Bagus kan? How i wish it was a man in wrappers. LOL~~

I got free coupons of Kenny Rogers', Full house, Sushi King, Celebrity Free trials by just helping them packing. Note: I don't ask for return that much. It was stacks of coupon. What i do with them? I shared them to my friends.

Even sometimes i hit the machine, the coins fall out more. Waaa~~ Not the first time.

So what is your lucky day?

Got to get back quick recap on my studies now. TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!! hatiku, jiwaku, soulku semua dup dap~~~

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment