Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

RAWR FOR ICE CREAM!!

Sorry for been not posting anything in here lately but im back for the day. The reason why i have not been updating the blog was because I AM BUSY with my coming exam. Need to cramp everything in my head. Why me??? *begging for mercy*

Anyway while i was taking a break from my studies awhile, i found this in youtube accidentally and my jaw drop. Now who could even resist the temptation of a ice cream?? I won't.

Comes with a truck. HELLL NO!!!
I literally jumping around screaming for an ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!!

You won't find an ice cream truck in Malaysia. More of a ice cream motor. HAHAHA!!

In addition if it comes with hot looking guys in undies??? Now i want to know your answer.

Mine will be



LET ME BE YOUR ICE CREAM!!!!!

=p

2 gifts of hearts:



Anonymous said...

I want the men... and not the ice-cream =P

REMEMBER said...

Akira: lol.. i like the guy in the red headband and the other one in white cap at the first beginning... they melt me.. lick me up quick before i melt on the floor... =P

Post a Comment