Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I'M EVIL

I got the ticket and i don't care. You are coming with me to dance no matter what.
Drag you if i have too. MUOHAHAHA!!

Before the event, Lg and i were discussing about wanting him to come and dance with me. He kept saying let me see first at that day there and keep giving lame excuses like "My body is like hard as a rock. Can't even move.", "I'll get the ticket that day"

Since they are closing the account soon, so i decided to get the ticket for him.

Me: I got the ticket for you, lg. No need see that day. Just follow me. Don't care or not I'll be angry.

Him:Yerh.. so bad lp.. =S =P

Me: Deserve you..

few more days and if you are going, you got to see me and Jay in action. Will love to see him move his ass.. come to me.. ahem*

So c ya there... will be one heck of abnormal zumba fitness class in the name of CHARITY!!

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

cya there :-D

REMEMBER said...

cya there too jason.. move it ass..!! hahaha

Post a Comment