Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Reward

He cover me with the blanket and hugged me to sleep. We were sound asleep together until the heat start to rise. Our body temperature were so hot due to the closeness of our body together. I looked at him sleeping soundly like a kid. I fall back asleep again.

We woke up and we looked at each other eyes. We have not meet each other. We missed each other so much. I went on top of him and the sign was there. The mutual need that i have been dying to have and dried in me.

He moaned when our two mighty one's met each other. I let the two slide against each other sandwiched between our two lean great body. His hand wrap tightly against my waist and starts to slide his hand on my buns and back body. Up and down gently in circular motion.

I enjoyed it as he was moaning. I reached for his cock and stroke it for awhile before putting into my mouth. I suck it like never before and his hand was clenched onto the bed. I went up back and he pushed me face down and was rubbing my hole. He looked at me and said " You want me to insert it now?"

I nodded. He applied the gel onto his dick and inserted in straight away into my shaft. It sent shiver down to my whole body and i moaned out loud as i enjoyed the feeling. He went in straight all the away in and starts the humping motion. He laid down onto my back and his hand was underneath my chest and start to get the pace faster. The sensation feeling of his warm body and together with the humping makes me want more.

I levied up and he gives me thrice deep humping and the sound of momentum hitting my butt cheeks were heard out loud. The mirror reflection of the action makes us get more enjoyment as the tools can be seen entering in and out. His expression was at his best as he smiles and enjoy all the way through the process of us bonding.

He pulled it out and i went facing up the ceiling on the side of the bed. I went to put my leg on top of his shoulder and he enters in. A loud moaned and uttered "I like it." As he starts humping for more, i begged for more. I put my hands onto his butt and helped him to enter more deeply into me. I enjoyed it so much that i asked him not to stop. He carried me up and starts to do it harder.
After that he placed me back onto the bed and starts back again the rhythm of 8 counts of every each count gets faster, harder and deeper. He placed his hand on my body and starts to touch all the way down to my cock. He starts stroking it. He told me that he is going to shoot very soon.

I nodded and starts to stroke my very own while he start humping again.
"I cumming" with his lips and eyes closed together while saying "Ahhh!" while i moaned for the climax and shoot my very own load onto my body and some to extent of length that it hit also on my face. He shoot his huge load into me and i can feel the hot liquid flowing out from my shaft. He touches my body which is full of my very own cum. He smiled and pull me up from the bed and we had bath together.

2 gifts of hearts:



Anonymous said...

goshmo! wheere did you find all this kind of pics!? another thumbs up for this behind door post =P
that day do zumba still go strength for ahem ahem hor =P

REMEMBER said...

yarh lorh... hahaha.. more energy.. more hot leh.. hahahah.. ahem

Post a Comment