Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

ZUMBA!!

Study research found out that zumba can burns up to 1000 calories in an hour and i need to retake more than that.

As you all know that i have been posting up zumba event post lately is because my love and passion for zumba itself. I love zumba very much. Looks like it top over dear. He is second place in my heart now.

One of my friend tagged along with us and he is none other the less one of the blogger Raymond. Following along was also my buddy Jared and another blogger Jason. We went after having our breakfast and arrived 25 minutes earlier from the registration time and guess what even before the time, the hall was already packed.

The event is self was hyped up even before it was. The music was jamming and we were actually very eager to start dancing our way through the 2 hour.

Everyone was taking a lot of picture and videos of the event. Including me. Snap snaps* here and there. Walk around to meet my fellow gym members and friends around the hall. Meet a lot of new found friends there who share the passion and love for zumba.

Little facts, zumba helped to toned up your whole body. Too bad if you think zumba is boring but is not. You can do your own little research up on the net and even Youtube videos of zumba. This was the biggest scale ever and even you can see the crowd of this event cheering and shouting in my facebook profile. KEKE!!

I actually very proud that we had collected of amount RM 60,000 collectively from sales ticket, corporate sponsors and their kind donation, public donation and more. So it was fruitful event to help people in need.

The stage setting was awesome and 5 star quality i have to tell you. Sound and light quality was the best ever heard.

The event then kicked off after the presentation of the money with the introduction of the trainer. It was all hyped up and i was already moving to the beats already. To tell you the truth i'm still having the aftermath in me. You might be guessing with a big hall and huge amount of crowd dancing and shaking to the same beat how fun?

Well let me tell you:

1. Guys who went to zumba are all PLU. Sincerely which one straight guy can shake their assess and pump it like no one business. It is a statement and not even a question. I got one guy who pump with me. LOL
2. A lot of eye candid. *Cuci Mata*
3. Funny accident happens like knocked on people or step at someone feet. There is one Chinese girl who stop and stand there making me very hard to move to the left with the space restriction she caused, when the people on my right move to the left, they langgar me.
I was like "Move bitch" in my head. LOL
4. A lot of fun's and you are actually dancing away on a GREAT SUNDAY!!! that just make it 3 time GREAT!!!

Some great tracks that we move to are Shakira feat Freshlyground- Waka Waka, Kat Deluna feat Akon- Push Push new version, Katy Pery- Peacock, Shinee - Lucifer, PussyCat Dolls-JaiHo, and many more.

Finally, at the end of the event i got picked by Ling Ling as one of the best dressed guy. I was on the stage dancing and she came over and tied a band into one of my wrist. I didn't expected to get nominated as i just came dressed following the theme code COLORFUL and it was not really colorful enough to me. LOL.. want to have PRIDE color in me.

Together with the nominees we danced to the theme song of Zumba which i had posted before titled "Zumba Fitness- Caipirinha Music Video" which is the themed song for this year.

There i was on the stage for a catwalk in Zumba style and there i go strutting my dance skill on stage. Suddenly sprained pulak... ish. The vote was based on crowd cheering and thanks to all my fellow mates who had cheered for me and hampir losing his/her voice . Thank you all. I appreciate the amount of support by the way.

I didn't win the grand prize as it was not enough to beat the guy in red pants who show his charming smile that melt all the girls heart. LMAO!!! Still i got prize. Thank you again. My dear saw me winning on the stage.

He like it. KEKEK!!

Picture of AFTERMATH.

a group of my friends for posing time.

a group of students.

At that event there are also kids that went onto stage and work together with us. Is so cute and i have to tell you that these kids love being on the stage and the parents should be very happy that they have talent.

Guess who is whose bag?

And the item that i won for the best dressed award.
It was one bath gel and body lotion and lastly was the zumba key chain itself. I like it.

This is what i called a fun filled outing with friends and finally you all got to see him, my dear one to one.

Who want the Zumba track itself can ask from me. I downloaded it. KEKEEK!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: They are releasing it in cd and audio which i heard from LING LING.
CONGRATS: To everyone who make this event a success and AWESOME one!!! Hope to see you all again.

4 gifts of hearts:



Anonymous said...

Got SHINee- Lucifer? Didnt realize... Zumba is awesome!! no cutie-pie there...only the instructors are hot!

Jason said...

Akira, your standard too high! LOL!

I tot i saw some uncles bringing their daughters to dance there? Those are surely not plu XD danced like crazy and had tons of fun!

Shit la, I feel like dumping FF and join CF instead. LOL

Evan said...

Hello...
It was Bonamana la...

REMEMBER said...

@AKIRA: NO... don have lucifer.. my apology.. hahaha got mixed up with all the songs... sure not no cutie pies? hahaha.. coz i nampak berlambak lorh..

@JASON: Agreed on the standard! HAHAHA!!! Yarh there are uncles.. but mostly cannot beat PLU lorh... Dump FF come CF. HAHAHA!! I welcome you to join the family of CF!!

@EVAN: Yup now only i realised.. kekek!!!

Post a Comment