Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tipu

He got jealous. Yes he did and is my first time.

I kept messaging in the car while he was driving me back after the dinner together. Well he was feeling not well a bit and so i told him to eat porridge and so we went.

I kept messaging despite he kept talking to me and i just keep nodding to his conversation.

Who are you messaging to?

Huh?My dear lorh.. *serious tone*

Who's your dear?

My dear lorh..

I know. Who? No name?

Orh.. His name is Daniel

I want to see the message.


Can't. You are driving and is dangerous to drive and read message. Later accident or get caught by the police how?

He suddenly pulls the car to the side of the road. Looked at me and say;

Can i see now?

Busted*******Sweats!!!!!! Erm.. i actually messaging to my second brother lorh

pouts his lips* tipu me again *laughs

So cute...*laughs*

In the one day i tipu him so many time.

First in order to wake him up early in the morning i told him the event starts on 10am but actually it was 11am.

Then the breakfast with the rest i said it was only with 1 of my friend. Then suddenly got 2 rest of my other friends tagged along. Initially was really 1 then become 3. Tipu again.

Tipu.. Tipu tipu.. =P

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment