Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

NOT YOU AGAIN!!

Inspired by * you again... TULS.. * blog post on Thursday, October 28 ; i couldn't find myself a reason to not post one of my own.

Well in my case of....... NOT YOU AGAIN..... is different version. Involving the same person who i want to name him Zac.

Every time I saw him i wanted to run and hide already.His character is loud,bold and open gay guy which i like to referred him as the Gay Gym Network (GGM). You want to know who is gay or not, find him and watch him to whom he talks with is. In other words, your gaydar System in gym.

more like a radar to me.

The thing makes me run away was the reason that he has been hitting me non-stop even though i told him that i had boy friend. Flirts with me all the time. Touch me and pinch me.

Words that he has been saying it repeatedly,
  • Comel lah you/ So cute
  • I'm looking at a cute guy working out his muscle
  • Hi cute guy/six pack guy
  • If you say you don't have a boy friend, mati I
How we met and i know each other?

Well i was in the sauna after the workout and he came in suddenly and talked to me.

How old are you?

Guess?

15/16

Thanks. Got that loads. I'm actually 20.

No wonder. I was thinking to myself how can be a gym member if you were that age.

*random talking on the legal age for gym members and the parent approval for underage.*

Are you PLU?

Yes i am

Great. You are cute. Been thinking must be one. You walk so fast every time. My friend was daring me to talk to you few days ago and that's why i talked to you now.

......... ok.. good. (=_=!)

There must be a lot of guys going after you.

erm.. no. i don't look for them.

i wonder if you went clubbing will they allowed you to go in?

no.. i have to show my i/c..

so cute..

*random talking and then

bapak panas giler..

he went out

After few minutes i went out from sauna and there he was sitting on the bench and said out loud
SO CUTE!!!

I went to take shower and dries my hair.. he came and asked me. *imagine the hair dryer sound at max*

My name is Zac

huh?

Zac

oh, david *shakes hand*

So can i have your number?

Why?

So i can contact you

*tries to give random excuses* i don't give my number to people
got bad experience...

so you don't believe me? he talks something

i was not listening... nods..**

well then see you again?

Yes.

There it goes...till today after a year...
exposing my identity in the gym few days ago to a member who is also a student in my college and same course as well. Great! I'm open of course but is just the way he introduces is so slutty and cheesy. Telling me to do with him because apparently he has a big one...


To tell you the truth, i had 2 of my own to chew on already. Is enough! Jay and mine.

Wait make it 3. Synergy marh!!! LMAO!!

told to jay about it.. he got jealous and sent me sms went i told him i'm in gym.

Don't get molested. LOL

7 gifts of hearts:



Mr ET said...

Hahahaha, if I am Jay, I will stop you from going to that gym or introduce myself to Zach and ask him to F@@@ off.

REMEMBER said...

hahaha... i wish too... but he is not a CF member though but FF member.. me otherwise lorh.. lol.

tuls said...

which gym you go, i go test that Zac and then tell you whether he big or not!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Jason said...

omg u guys =x

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I wish I could have ur experience.. LOL.. never been in gym.. wish to but too tight with working and part time study.. :(

but i'm curios how big he has LOL.. 6 inch good enuf for me.. hahaha..

Vincent~ said...

lolx, well i always want to hav a super gaydar or something. XD
for tat encounter, take it as a compliment. =D

REMEMBER said...

@tuls: Pyramid lorh... go ant test for me.. hahaha..TULS larh you.. kekeke.. i mean ex..

@jason: yarh... no eyes see.. kekeke

@yukkey: i don't know.. and don"t want to know... how long he has.. hahaha.. hope youwill have the time in gym...

@vincent: thankx... i might to have to get used to him.. haiz.. hahaha

Post a Comment