Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My first fan letter!!

I'm very surprised to open my account and received my very first fan letter. I'm very happy and glad about it.

To people who visits my blog and want to add me up in facebook, please do leave me a message because i don't really add people that i don't know at all unless you told me that you have read my blog and decided to add me up for example.

Word of encouragement gave me the will to update this blog more with the latest news, issues, events and lifestyle more often. Been researching for more of it and even planned to have my very own special fixed post every week.

Big plans for this blog. Big plans ahead.
Keep the comments up people and i appreciate them. Thanks and love you all!!

2 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

*clap clap clap*

Congrats from gaining fans XD keep up the good work ^^

REMEMBER said...

@jason: thankx... i will for you all.. *touched*

Post a Comment