Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SHARE IT!!!

if you like it share it please.


Are you always being rejected? Have been to pubs, clubbing, outing, and even set up dates but it does not work? Tired of it? Maybe is time that you would have freshened up yourself to some pick up lines. It might not be suitable but least that you got something to say it out.

Gym sometimes can be a great place for you to search your partner (if you are a gym member) because you would meet the same person and the frequency of it. Gay encounters in gym happens a lot trust me. I'm the testimony here. From a quick fun maybe it could lead a great relationship. Never know. Anything happens.

Here are some of it:

  • "Your gloves are nice. Where did you get them?"
  • “Do you think that class instructor good?"
  • “Can you teach me how to use this machine?”
  • “Do you know any workout to reduce the breast size? Mine is a bit too big to handle.”
  • “I never do this, but I think you’re cute and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.”
  • “They say missionary position help men to work out the chest and triceps, is it true?”
  • “Is that a train in your pants, or are you just happy to see me noticing how big your dick is?”
  • “Excuse me, but I think I dropped something! My jaw.”
  • “Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.”
  • “Can I take your picture with my camera phone? I want Santa Claus to know exactly what I want for this Christmas.”
  • “Are your legs tired? You have been running in my mind all day.”
  • “I’ve got a 6 inch tongue and please teach me know how to use it.”
  • “Hello. If I tell you my balls are bigger than my biceps, will you believe?”
  • “Hi, my name’s [name]. Remember it, you’ll be screaming it later tonight.”
  • “Nice legs you have! What time do they open?”
or maybe you can hold a screwdriver and said

"want some screw?"

I would not guarantee the success of the pick up line. So don't come and screw me if it does not work. LOL!!

The best and simplest way it should be "Hi and goodbye". In between before you leave you should say "My name [name] and see you again perhaps."That's hospitality. The above suggestion i found it to be really hostile and like in your face in flattering way.

Well some of the near to pick up line happened to me before. The fifth one are the nearest.

SO GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!!

4 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

omg! so slutty! hahahahahahaha XD

REMEMBER said...

i hope you are not refering to me lorh... hahaha.. i even know some of them sounds so slutty also..

Jason said...

im refering to those pickup lines!!! hahahahahaha XD

REMEMBER said...

hahahaha...

Post a Comment