Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I NEED A BUDDY!!!

I need a buddy so badly.
I dream for them, i hunger for them, i dread for them and I WANT THEM!!

The touch. The help. The intimacy of closeness. The bond that we have.

Anyone want to be my buddy?

GYM BUDDY. What you think?

I need to hit a target and with the gym buddy i have we can helped each other out. He can help me monitor my routine and so do i. Going gym sometimes when you do weight training, the motivation level is kinda different. It depletes the moment when your body gave way. But with buddy around*pats* support is given.

like in here in this video lorh... not all.. so cute both of them...



There are actually full length of it.. just couldn't find it...

let me know if you have watch this before the full length.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment