Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Its a sha sha world

I am a clumsy person at times especially when i had a load of works piling up in office. I left my wallet in the office. I only get it backed the day after. Luckily it was in the office.

Lg: Lp so careless one every time. That day the phone, the water bottle in my car and then now wallet..

Me: Yarh.. *lip pointing*

Lg: Lp found your wallet already?

Me: Yes, it is in the office. Lg, our day is coming very soon.

Lg: Yes, happy anniversary lp. *muacks*

Me: Not today.

Lg: I know not today. Just say first marh =D

Me: Horh.. i bet lg don't remember when is it right? Tell when is it?

Lg: 18. Horh what cannot anniversary meh?

Me: Can. Lg planned larh.

Lg: But lg working on that day worh..

Me: Sunday cannot meh?

Lg: 18 is sunday meh? Monday larh

Me: Lg sa sa der

Lg: Its sha sha larh

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment