Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I LOVE YOU!!

Our first anniversary.


Today was the day that i remember that we agreed to be a couple and we are still now. It was like a long journey for me. Despite we don't spend much time together always, but every of it leaves an impression and worthy to remember for me. I did not have any long relationship and yet this is my first with him. I'm happy about it.

My longest were 3 months.

This is what i felt from my heart.

When i post a serious question,
You answered it with silliness

When i demand for show of affection,
You show it with shyness

When i ask you "do you miss me?"
You say "Of course" with a tune of "Aba then"

When i ask a favor from you,
You help me out

You pushed me around,
You teased me around,
You bullied me,
but i knew that this is your way,
of showing your love to me

You hug me to sleep
when I'm with you
You hold my hand
when I'm near you

I love the way you talk
I love the way you message
I love to see you work

You are like a kid.
But you are my prince.

Just wants you to know that i am willing to hold your hand to walk this journey forever.
cheers.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR LG!!

from
your
lp

4 gifts of hearts:



Jason said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so sweet... congratulations! =D

REMEMBER said...

thanks jason... any your awwww is so long that it penetrated into my post. hahahaha

Jason said...

yerr, sound so wrong.

REMEMBER said...

erm jason.. im saying it in right direct manner way.. no intention of diverting it to something else k?? lol... hahahah..

Post a Comment