Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

IRREVERSIBLE!!

I just need to share this hotness of tango from her.


As you know i am a avid crazy fan of kpop getting my hands to the latest and newest track of kpop song and dancing to the music. AND I AM NOT A GEEK!! Don't know why a sudden people says who likes kpop is a geek similar to people who loves manga and models robot like some japanese.. erm excuse me??

Want to get a slap from me?



She is a member of Brown Eyed Girls(BEG) currently promoting solo. Too bad if you don't know about them. The biggest hit was ABRACADABRA!! Go do your homework fellas.

Me like it. You?

2 gifts of hearts:



Anonymous said...

hehe.. me a BIG fan of K-POP as well.. I listen to thousands of their songs.. but my favorite songs are songs from 2PM.. BEG is.. hhmm just ok for me.. like their few songs.. but ABRACADABRA just ok for me ;)

REMEMBER said...

okie.. i myself couldn't find my favourite song as all of them have their own style. I do love boy groups but i prefer girls group more as they can have a lot of attitude..

Post a Comment