Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sex at waterfall.

There are 8 stations to reach to our spot of making out.
Total of hour of climbing is 1 hour 45 minutes to the top and back was way faster with 1 hour and 15 minutes.

It was quite, full of greens, butterflies and birds. There are a lot of middle aged and senior citizens climbing up the hill. We were looking at each other and were amazed that they are so fit. While a lot of lazy youngster like us dreads ourselves just to wake up and make excuses to try to avoid exercising.

spider on leave.

I got to capture it up close and unfortunately it was not really clear but the sunlight effect gave this picture a contrast and clearness of the backdrop while the spider a unfocused blur effect. Ain't it nice?

We knew that the destination was closed enough when we heard the sound. We were so excited but the journey to there make it more harder and more energy as the trekking towards there is challenging. But with something ultimate in our mind kept us going by helping each other out. Our testosterone level were at its peak with our body heat rising and our heart beats faster.

When we saw what was at the end, we were so happy.

A great waterfall in the hill
it was a cool breezy morning...even though located right in the middle of the tropical line.

We straight away put our backpack away and stripped down our clothes and dipped into the water. The water was so refreshing and cool. Crystal clear and fresh air. Away from the busy city. Away from pollution. Just mankind and nature.

All we can only hear was the water hitting down the rocks, the birds chirping their way and cricket sounds. The rays of light.

After we have our self relaxed in the water, our eyes were met as i turned my head to my dear.
He looked at me in a way that he never looked at me before. Only 2 of us were there surrounded by nature.

i have been waiting for this moment the entire months
i knew what will happen when the two horny souls met each other.

He grabs my hand while i put my hand to his neck as he comes closer to me to give a kiss. My heart was literally thumping so hard as thought this is my first time as he leans nearer to me. Our eyes were locked at each other while kissing passionately. We were sitting on long bark and we were getting hard on. I stopped kissing him and looked at him and says;


Me: Your dream comes true now.
Lg: Yup, Having sex here with you.

He push me down laying on the bark and gave me a deep suck. I moaned as my hands starts to rub his smooth back and his hair. He licks the tip of the head and comes to me and starts to kiss me again while pounding our dicks together on the bark. The bark was so strong and hard to receive the momentum of it as though that the mother nature has prepared for us the platform before we even came.

Our tongues were so wild in the mouth that we kept sucking and rolling and licking each other necks. He planted me a bite on my neck that i moaned so loudly that the birds chirping stopped as thought it was the sound of their predator.

He slowly lick toward to my chest and gave me a slight bite on my nipple. I moaned softly. He looked at me and smiled. He licks down to my abs and gave a peck slowly gradually till my cock there.

He pulled me up and to near the waterfall. He pushed me down the rocks and start rimming my hole. The cool water flows on to my body gives me the chill of excitement down the spine and with him rimming my hole my brains was in hay wire.

He inserted his dick into my hole and it gave a great shock that i gave a great moan of pleasure and a same time of pain. He gave me a hard and quick pumping without a stop that i started to pull the rope near me to gain endurance of it. He noticed that action and starts to slow down and pull me near to him with both of us standing. He lock his hands at my waist while mine at his bare buttocks. I ask him to start the pounding hard again as i wanted it badly and he did it without mercy.

It was so pleasurable that even my hands starts to hit his ass as same as his level of pounding. He moaned so hard at the side of my ear that i want it more. He licks and bite my ear that my level of hormones in me are raging like volcano eruption.


Despite the chillness of air and coldness of water, we still can feel the heat of our temperature body rising. The forest turns so quite as though that they leave us for our privacy or were watching our beautiful scene of making it out.


After that he pulled his hard cock out and lead me to a flat rock near the water fall. I knew what he want. We were at the doggy position and he insert his cock into my hole and moaned again as i like the feeling of it entering into my hole. He starts pounding and gradually increased the speed. He gained strength of more pounding with his right hand on my shoulder and another on my waist. I started to deliver sweat and i can see my pre-cum was dripping and dangling like how spiders spurns the web.

My knee started to feel weak and he pushed me down laying facing down on the rock and hits me again. I looked at the back and his lip meet mine. We were french kissing and licking each other tongue again.

I lift up my hip and and push him down laying flat on the rock into the cowboy back position. I start to teased him with the speed and he moaned so pleasurably that he ask me to stop teasing him that way. I stopped and turn 180 degrees to face him with the cock in me that he moaned out loud. I can see that he was enjoying every single moment of it.

He looked at me and says

Lg: Lp have to stop because lg was just inches away before having it to end too soon if at this teasing pace from you.
Me: *i nodded*

He push himself up and starts to kiss me again while i slowly allows his cock to move slowly in my hole. I just love the feeling of the sensation of his dick in it. The heavy breath of us makes our body more intense, our veins were visible and our heart beats increased more.

Suddenly he lift me up and put my leg to his shoulder and humps me hard and he looked at me in the eyes and horny expression to the max, he says "Lp so hot today that i can't hold it any more" and then few minutes of fast and hard pounding and kissing together, he left out a loud moaned and pushes in harder at a final that i grab his hair and pull towards me.

I can feel that he has squirted a few huge cum in me as he his final push ended up with few small pushes at the end. He stopped and looked at me while panting hard. He put my leg down and start to trust my cock with his hard cock still in me.

Then he stops and pulled out his cock and went on top of me and puts my cock into his tight hole. It was so sudden that i could not have the opportunity to breathe that we both moan loudly at the same time. He moves up and down so fast that my climax was not in moment away at all that i shout in him right away.

He lays down to me and give me a few lovely kisses and peck on the cheek. We realised that our body was actually sweating and not from the water. We were hard on again by seeing the sweats dripping from our tight lean body. The physical look of our lean body became more apparent with the heavy workout.

But then we decided to keep our horniness back as we need our energy to travel down back. We helped each other in washing and drying up by changing our clothes back.

We rested for a while and thanks the nature for their beauty and the place they have given us to show our love and affection towards each other. We looked at each other white our hands are hold together, we gave each other a final kiss and vowed that we will be together forever.

Now

if you were wondering whether does it really happened...
well i can bet to you that it DID not HAPPEN.

it was my fantasy due to my LG which keep planting the idea of having sex in the public was fun and memorable. I HATE YOU!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE A HARD ON POSTING MY FANTASY!!

It it was for real, by the moment i saw this sign i will run towards the waterfall already or i might have chickened out.

Do you all have fantasy or moment of having sex in the public places??
Do tell me and share in the comments if you do.

ps: sorry if you were all offended..

pss: i repeat again all of it were the fantasy of mine.. what a bitch lorh!! but the hill climbing were actually through... i did went there with a friend of mine.

psss: dear, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!

6 gifts of hearts:



Mr ET said...

Thx for you "ps" I almost ask is this post real =.=" Not offended XD
Dun blame your dear. It is a nice fantasy.

REMEMBER said...

you are welcome.. i myself wish that this was real posting... lol XD

Jason said...

omg! i tot it was real!!! hahahahaha XD good trick

REMEMBER said...

i hope you dont get nosebleed for it lorh... hahaaha

Anonymous said...

Hi.. sori to interrupt.. I was really hoping that it was real.. the story made me felt damn horny.. better than watching the sex drama.. haha.. bring ur bf to one hill and hv a try.. :)

REMEMBER said...

@yukkey: i was hoping myself it was real too.. *day dreaming* thanks for your compliments and maybe i should bring him there.. ^^

Post a Comment