Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

No sense of humour.

I need to give my report on my camping trip to lg. So i post it up here in the blog because i do believe he will read often and because of our tight schedule we couldn't meet up often.

Lg: lp having dinner now ah?=D how was your that day? Never tell lg also =D

Me: I did put it up in my blog. Horh... lg didn't do your homework. Angry already..

Lg: Lg at office how to do homework leh? :O

Me: Home cannot arh?

Lg: Office means office. So say leh?

Me: Tsk.. Home lp say..

Lg: Lp no sense of humor at all. ONly know how to homo nia =D

Me: =_=!! *sweat to the max*

He didn't complete his homework and now telling me i have no sense of humor. How dare.

Dear you wait!!!

2 gifts of hearts:



Mr ET said...

ahahahaha, no sense of humor, only sense of homo. hahahaha, he sure is funny.

REMEMBER said...

whizkid: lol... he is not funny lorh.. *giggles*

Post a Comment