Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

R.I.P

You have served me well in this 4 years and more. Rest in peace my friend.
i LOVE you.

My spectacles broke into half when i was trying to keep the leg.

The sign of the breaking was already existed before hand but i still wearing it. In matter of fact i was waiting for it to break but not now. The time where I'm sitting for my mock in college this week??


When it snapped, i was like "What the fuck!!!!" in the washroom.

My mom was asking me
"How come you don't take care well of your possession?"
"Always spoils stuff"

Well one thing is i am careless person. Second of that was i am a very active fit gay guy. I always into adventures stuff like outdoor sports (i.e Frisbee but not football), dancing, rock climbing, paint ball etc. So you don't expect me to worry on something when you in a game.

In my mind "I have to take care of my specs" Runs slower than usual. Jump lower than usual. You can't expect to do like that right??

Rest in peace my friend. Rest in peace.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment