Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Vanity Pain..


After all the months, i have a lot of things to update to my readers. Felt so sorry for not updating any at all as many unfortunate events happened during the course of the 3 months. Am glad that most of it ended well while the balancing ones always rises at some occasions.

Aspect of my life in building a good relationship with family and friends, studies, work related, passing of a family, my love relationship has not been really good for that period.

Now as my professional exam has ended, i can go wild back again like how i am as always. Comforting myself believing everything has a reason for it and i do appreciate it as i can see how i handle the conflicts and how mature i grew when i think back.

I might look really young proven with the overrated usage of "how old are you?' by the first time people, but at this age i think way ahead and do not represent the way of a person at my age does. So don't let the book judged by its cover.

As i am now back in track, you can expect a lot of things posted up here so be ready and start your engine. I'm ready are you??

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment