Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Totally Gay

I was at the Summit the other day having a dinner with my family in a restaurant after sending my bag for a repair. I was seating facing into the shop and i noticed at the left side at about 45degree angle one of the guy was looking at me.

While i eat, at the corner of my eye, i could see that he kept taking a glance to look at me. I just pretended to not notice. He stands up and went to the cashier to pay. After that he left with another partner of his (the pink shirt). They were having dinner together.

Yeah! I took the picture cause i bumped into him twice.. and the way he walked and looked at me.. totally GAY and his partner as well!! They walk to KONG WOH TONG to get the heat cool down after seeing me?? Just kidding.. Jeez kinda feel im someone who always post these as well.. LOL..


Yikes.. my first time doing this somemore.. LOL...

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment