Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

JUST A TOY

I remembered i had a very quite interesting conversation with a guy. Lets call him Mr. He is in one of my msn list. For a very long time in msn, quite a lot of unknown people adding me up to my list and i just add them up. Anyway they dont cause any harm as i rarely log into my msn.

So Mr is quite new to the scene and apparently 18 years old only. So there was a sudden hi from him and i was like "Who are you?" and thus the chat begins.

He wants to meet me up for a sex and so well i didn't say yes but dodged the question. His sexually deprived mode was on all the things i talked.

I says: slap*

Mr. says: S&M sex begins

I says: sweat

Mr. says:I love sweaty sex Mmmmmm

I says:chill

Mr. says:Chill sex not cool


Jeez.... You see what i mean now.. So i asked him straight away about why you just like to have sex with men is it and holds no feelings for them. Just the fun and go. Well his answer was this.

Mr. says:
Yeah
I'm not really into the gay scene
I just find having sex with men hotter and easier
Like it or not, men are always hornier than women
So easier to get laid
Also
Sex with men is just sensual.
This was his answer. Men generally are horny but using gay men to satisfied your needs is like using us just because we have sex with men. So you are gay for sex?? Easier to get laid was a bit degrading and insulting to me. Referring to us gay people. What we are so cheap is it? Like slut. Easier to get laid.

In the same case it also reminded me another friend of mine who say "having sex with men are way hotter and feels way different with a women" So you are gay for the sex.

What says you in this matter?

2 gifts of hearts:



Crystal Colloid Cum said...

wow....

Does that mean that particular friend of yours is bisexual? (I dunno since I am not...)

Long long time ago when I just found out I have feelings for guys, I thought I was "like this" because I like sex, and guys are hornier.

But then I got romantically attracted to someone and I know that can't be the answer, and finally admitted to myself that I'm gay.

REMEMBER said...

congrats that you have find your true self.
That friend of mine can say now he is confused for the fact whether he is bi or even gay.

Post a Comment