Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Old ginger..

The topic for today will be ginger. Yes! Ginger. Do you know ginger is good for your health? In many ways, for blood circulation, for nausea and many more. They say the older the ginger the better it is.

i like old ginger.

You must be kidding right? Topic is about ginger. I was just pulling your leg. Today topic is indeed about old ginger. Old ginger direct translated to Chinese is "Lau Jiang". What does it mean?

Literally is old ginger but another meaning was older men. Yes. I like older guys. I dated younger ones and the same age as mine but the results of the relationships was horrible. I wanted to have a stable relationship with its normal ups and down, yet the other party are just playing around. So tak ngam... clash.. break up.. sad.. cry.. hide in the corner..

The cycle continues like that for 3 times. Then i met someone i holds truly for more than a year now. I hope it will still continue forever in my hearts but now it appears that we have distanced away from each other. Haiz~~

Anyway, the reason i like older guys was because of their maturity, the depth of their thinking, the quality of the talks i had with them, and don't mention the experience they had in bed. LOL!
Older guys in my books are not 3-5 years gap, but extended to 10 years more even.

Mind you, not all old guys look like the one in the picture. Old, Ugly, Sag, and Aged to the extent if i stand besides them, i can called him "Gong Gong"

hi cutie.. eek

If there is any like that, i might run away to the other realm.

The ones that i met were young looking "awet muda" especially a guy called Damien. I met him for lunch together and i was shocked to see him. He make me fly. LOL! Anyway i do know how i am going to be like in another 18 Years. Just like him.

Most of them are fit, presentable, gentlemen, and yup... all of that make me attracted to them. The most important thing is "Brains with wits attracts me" not longer the physical or looks.
If they do come with it, than is a perfect package... and I LIKE!!!
NGO CHIP SAU HMM DOU LORH!

How about you? What type of ginger you like??





4 gifts of hearts:



Skyhawk said...

Look and physique can't last, long...personality, wisdom, thinking last. Of course, the guy must also maintain his physique and appearance.

REMEMBER said...

@skyhawk: yes i agreed with you. thanks for carving your thoughts in here. but what ginger you like leh? lol

Skyhawk said...

I like all kinda ginger so long he clicks...I m late 30s, so not expecting any ginger older than me...lolx!

REMEMBER said...

@skyhawk: LOL!! hahahaa..

Post a Comment