Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Evil Moon

On the last Friday, everything seems to go wrong and i mean terribly wrong. It was the full moon.
It was not a normal full moon. It was a special full moon. It effected me in a different way that i could not have imagine.

In fact, I didn't turn into a werewolf where my shirts all ripped off and i starts to grow hair, growl at the top of home bumbung... No. Not that.


It was in fact whatever i touches, or uses that day it is spoiled. I carried my bag and one thing after that it snapped. Then i wear slipper, it snapped as well. Turn on my lap top, blank screen. Hard disk spoiled after confirming with my older brother. Ear phone no sound as well.

The full moon was too powerful to me. Too evil.

Cant get any worst than that right? Well my mom argued with my 2nd brother which i now proudly to referred him as a "bastard chauvinist shit guy on the earth who doesn't dare to admit on earth". Its like Armageddon in the home. I will have a post about that bastard don't worry.

Luckily when i touch myself i didn't get spoiled. I'm still alive. Fuh!

2 gifts of hearts:



Calvin Charles said...

love ur blog!

REMEMBER said...

@calvin charles: Thanks.

Post a Comment