Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Missed Connections!

Busy has our schedule filled up. Me, busy with my study (even in weekend classes) and work, he with his work projects. We starts not to call each other frequently anymore as we used too even includes sms. Don't even mention meeting up. After a long while, i felt that we have distanced apart.

Every time we talked through the phone, we became strangers. Is like the casual normal talk where we say hi and asking how is the condition of the life now. After that, came the silence. Paused. Then the sound of yawning either from my side or his, or the television filling the empty background just like when you are put on hold to direct you or ending up by him asking me to go to bed to sleep.


I have tried so much to make it work but it didn't. The conversation just won't roll.

I missed everything about him.
I missed how he make me laughed when im in not a good mood.
I missed how he bullied or teased me occasionally.
I missed how his broad shoulder felt like when i leaned on him.
I missed the feeling of holding his hands.
I missed the sound of his laughter.
I missed how he got jealous.
I just missed every bits and pieces of him.

How can it turned into such way? We were previously happy together. Laughing. Joking. Caring for each other. I need you. Seriously. I wish i could turn back time and just stop at tha period of time.

I even missed how he plug his cable into my modem. The connection. Urgh!

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment