Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How dare you!

Here goes i sing...

Why play this game, boy!
Why play this game, boy!
Why play this game~
STUPID!

I am a bit sick of those guys who after gym will play the game of eye and stare, signal and fun. Why? I had enough of my privacy being violated already. The trauma i got and the stress i felt.


If i do find fun i will only do it a few time but not every gym session. So tiring. After going to the weights then classes like "body pump hunkness", "Zumba losses virginity", "Abflex washboard abs", "Latin Mix crazy spins", "MTV like Star", "Power jump high-high", i find myself, soul and body are not in sync.

I have one occasion where this Mr.A who always want to have fun with me. I just ignored or declined his invitation. In sauna, he will come close to me, stand near me, touch my nipples and etc to make me accept the invite and open my glory hole for him.. Jeez nope thanks.

He even dares to go to the shower next to me and put his hard cock spat to the mirror to show me. Peek into my shower and invite me again. No marh, no lorh.. how dare you!!
That is the typical guy who just don't understand.

Another one type of guy i want to refer is "Please look yourself at the mirror". Yup.. Typically that statement explains it all. Fat guy. Not handsome.

I was in the sauna and he starts the conversation with me.
Him: Hi
Me: silent*
Him: How's your gym?
Me: Good
Him: Is that your abs?
Me: Yes.
Him: Cool.
Me: Thanks.
Him: Is your big?
Me: What? Excuse me?
Him: I mean is yours big, can I see?
Me: Nope. Sorry
Him: Are you gay?
Me: Whoa.. im straight. ( Yarh right )
Then he went out and find another innocent fallen prey. I heard him asking the other guy also outside the steam room. God! How desperate. Failed in his very own mission he went away.

How dare you Guys! How dare you!


0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment