Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

WHY MAN ARE HORNY?

It's about time for me to post something in here. So long already i haven't post anything in here. Well i was just wondering why guys are horny?
As posted by Willy gor about gay sex, i have something to rant about in here lor...
He has his opinion and i guess everyone will be different as well. The world will be less colourful without it..

I was hoping for more true gay relationship rather more than having sex all the time. Well we need sex to become more intimate in relationship. I didn't doubt it. I wan more of the feeling. Like this picture below. The happiness.


Anyway, for the past few months i have been actively going to gym. I want to live a healthy lifestyle and make myself fit is the reason why i have been doing so. At first it was nice and enjoyable with the gym, class, and fitness routine. Until one day i was literally hit by 4 guys. ( Not physical beating arrr..)

It was on Tuesday and i went to the locker to change for a bath. Well while i was hanging my towel I saw a guy 45 degree opposite me in the shower room, he left an small opening and he was looking at me. Well i ignored. As i was bathing, i felt someone watching me, so i took a peek outside and i confirmed he was watching me. This time he showed me his GorGor to me. Not even didi ok.... (-___-!!).

What the hell... i know i am hot and sexy!! Don't have to do that so fast.. Hahaha



I was so paranoid i closed my curtain and stay in there. After he left, i straight went out. What the hell???? Another guy was doing the same thing to me too when i was going out.. JEEZZZ!!! So i went into the spa and sit right inside. I put the exercise towel on top covering the side of my face. Then the sense of someone is looking at you is there again. This is a different guy. He kept looking at me from the other side. I was so scared, i went out, go to the sauna.
When i went into the sauna a guy was standing up. So i stand near to the door. In case anything happen i just dash out. Then 5 minutes later, i heard a sound. It was the sound of jerking off. I looked up and i saw the stick and his expression looking at me.. DANG!!!!
I should Clorox my eye .. haha

I went out and guess what???? The guy that was seducing me at first was coming in. HMMMM!!!! Haizzz... I couldn't take it anymore, at the end i take a quick bath and leave.

Why? Haiz... After that day, worst still more and more of it happening on me and one of my friend.. Well his case was worst still than mine.. HAHAHA!!


2 gifts of hearts:



Cally Choo said...

seems tat u r so adorable~
LOL!

REMEMBER said...

im adorable?? lol

Post a Comment