Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

2 IN 1 BLOG.

First of all to my readers, sorry ar.. I apologize first. m(_ _)m

What the heck? Whats wrong with the blogger.com wor? (*`^´*)9 "@!##$%*^#$"
About to post, then it went " Sorry blogger cannot process bla bla bla.." until i cannot sign in to the home also.. for nearly an hour... Now i have to type all over again.. (T____T)
(=O>~<)=O*☆`[punching pillow bag]

Back to my topic for the day.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR LOVE

Before that let me teach you how to say " I LOVE YOU" in 6 different language to use on your loved one. Alright? (Spanish, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Dutch and French )

te quiero
사랑해요
ti amo
私は愛する
ik houd van u

je t'aime

I think love are like a vortex which pulls you in deep unknowingly. Art of beauty to kill . It's been nearly a week since last Sunday we met each other and i already misses him.
Love
is like an ecstasy. I keep missing him. I misses everything on and about him. His scent, voice, shoulder, chest, hand... so nice to be tortured by love

I hope time passes very fast with just a snap of a finger... Why? because next Friday i will be staying in his home. This is due to my Genting trip performance. This past few days, we text-ed and call each other to tell how we missed and love each other and how are our day have been.

When i ask him whether I can stay at his home, he was happy i guess.. Are you?
He said,"Of course can, it's your home too. You can take care of me also"
I blushed. I was about to erupt with volcanic acid gushing out from my ear... hahaha love

I asked him whether he want to taste my cooking that night.

Then he told me that its going to be late. "How about Korean food?", he asked me. Thus i replied,"Sure". I like Korean food. I like anything about Korean.
That's explain with my Korean words and Korean songs in the blog. \(^U^)/
The favourite dish that i like is the bulgogi,불거기. It is a Korean dish that usually consists of marinated barbecued beef, although chicken or pork may also be used.

Bulgogi
literally means "fire meat" in Korean (this refers to the cooking technique—over an open flame—rather than the dish's spiciness) The term is also applied to variations such as dak bulgogi (made with chicken) or dweji bulgogi (made with pork), although the seasonings are different.
This dish is sometimes served with a side of lettuce or any leafy vegetable to be used to wrap a slice of the meat and dab it with ssamjang, 쌈장 sauce.
I can't wait to feed him the dish. Aahhh.. (^_)-<*(O^) open wide wide.. Hope to make a mess on his face..kekeke.. I misses him. I misses his laughter.
When I have finally meet him, I think I'm going to jump on him and not going to let go. Going to hug him 24 hour.. keke.. but that's impossible lor.. even in the jamban meh..

Dear Jay, My lougong

(>3<)【☆】~kisses~

from your dear loupo.


0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment