Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

MY BITCH RANTING POST!!!!!

Forgive me for bitching today. This past few days i don't know what when wrong in my head. it's like an virus had infected my thoughts, actions, and even my vocab. I can't seem to do everything right till now. Everything does not seem to go my way. THE WAY I WANT.

A friend ditch me in KL last week. I have to spend a total RM 60 back and forth. Boy.. the next time i met him again i sure will give him a smack. I hate people like that. Promises not fulfilled. I waited for more than an hour there. Thanks for making me look like an idiot under the scotching hot sun. JEEZ. Patiently i waited. TILL TO NO AVAIL I FED UP. I went back. Luckily i had a good taxi listener. I rant all on him. Such a nice guy. For that service to listen to my bitch ranting. HAHA. We talk a lot in the car. Very nice guy. Talk about a politics, economy, ATLANTUYA and etc.

Haiz.. its ok if you can't come. At least make the bloody effort to tell me you can't make it or you going to be late. But no you didn't. You think I don't have other thing to do is it? Bitch. Damn you. I will not going to be that idiot anymore. I treated everyone equally nice, more actually and this is what i get. Friends who took the opportuninty to kill you in everyway. I know im cute and adorable guy but not to that extent that you think I have no TEMPER.. JUST YOU SO WAIT!!

Lucky that day i went to gym to vent my anger on the treadmill. Hope its no spoilt. I could see people at the side are like looking at me. DUMP DAMP DUMP DAMP... the sound running. My anger was gone after gym classes of Zumba fitness ( dance all out), BodyCombat ( punching him in my mind), Bodypump ( cracking his bone in my hand).

Enough of my ranting. I hope nothing of this happen again. NEVER EVER. IF DO I'LL FREAKING DO SOMETHING TO YOU. Now with my mood swings, even my acne are pushing its way out. Haizzzzzzz..

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment