Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BEEN ONLY A DAY!!

I already misses him badly.
I don't know whether is it a love first sight or the badly in need of boy friend in me is the prank of it.

After getting know of him for few days through talking through phone before even meeting him, we found quite of thing that are in common about each other.

Well first we both are Sagittarius. His birthday is on the 23/11 while mine is on the 22/12. The alpha and beta, beginning and the end. Just one month apart. I find that hilarious.. and we both share the same surname. He was surprised even further and he said "Ain't that incest now?" I was speechless but both of us laughed at the end.

So after that he ask me out. I was reluctant to do it, and tried to find excuses but at the end i gave in. I said "Alright" So our place of meeting was at the Pyramid.

Boy, he make me waited for an hour, but he did tell that he has something to do and then he went to saloon before meeting me. I was quite surprised. "He went to saloon? He must be taking care of his look also." I add some points yet deducted some for turning up late. LOL

So i spent my time in the POPULAR shop and search for a book to read. After like walking aimlessly in the fiction section and i saw one. The book titled is "Where are you, Lucy Lu"

So i sat down and read the book. I was literally laughing at Lucy character. the silly girl of getting a glimpse and try to strike a conversation with a handsome stranger name Jade. Well they have 12 hours journey together in a rent car back to London for New Year Eve's with their family. I like the character of her. Time flew and he text-ed me;

"At carpark now :-P wait wait :-P"
[12:57:37PM]
"I at popular now. I go washroom first."

"kk take your time :-D"
[12:59:19PM]
I must make myself fresh too you know.. So i went and he text-ed me again.
"You at popular now a? :-D"
[01:06:47PM]
I called him to tell him that i am waiting him outside POPULAR and he said he was inside. So i waited for him to come out. He approached me. "Hi"
My response was a smack on his shoulder back, " How can you make me wait for an hour?I don't care you have to give me a treat"
He replied" Alright, I'm sorry"

So we went to have our lunch at ASIAN AVENUE.


After having the lunch we went to the cinema and we bought tickets to PANDORUM and its the side seat. Too close too the screen. Well then we spent a bit of time strolling around the mall and he talk. I realised it was 10 minutes left before the start of the show and then we walk past a comic shop. He said "Can i go in? There's time left right?" Well i don't like being in late, but since he ask i said "Yes"

He was looking around the shop. I was thinking " Cute larh, like comics book." He is not a geek.He works as interior designer. A reminder. He is 23 year old. 170cm tall and weighs around 50kg-55kg. So its quite compatible with me lol... Hahaha (/^0^)/

The movie was good. Noisy and tense. People of new breed eating people. The mystery is how they evolved and where they come from? I jumped up from my seat few times because of the sudden noises or actions. I saw him giggled beside me.
(T_________T) "I just make a fool of myself"

Anyway, then he said he was cold and he reach for my hand. Not long after that we started to get clingy to each other in the cinema. My head was on his shoulder. His leg tangle with mine. Luckily it was the side seat and front. People couldn't notice lor... His reached to my lap.

His said my hand is sweaty and laughed. Of course lor.. warming myself up in the cold cinema.. Haizzz.. another defect act from me _| ̄|○

I like his shoulder and his chest.Putting my head there is so comfortable. I don't know why. I really liked it.. (>_<)

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment