Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

HOLDING HANDS AND SWEET DRIVING!!

After the show in the cinema, we went to have a little dessert. At first i introduced to him the HONEYMOON, but it was packed of people. We waited awhile but because nearly all the customer haven't been served yet, i bring him to another shop in the ASIAN AVENUE.

We sat down at the sofa and we were looking at the menu. Too bad that day no "tong sui" was available.. hmph.. (* ̄m ̄) So we ordered juice to drink. We chat.
Our hands were touching each other all the time..

I remembered our hands touched together accidentally when we were walking, he laughed..
" What so funny wor?" (-(○___○)-) *oink*

I was thinking to order the Christmas Special menu at there. HAHAHA!!! Something called "First Love" or something like that cheeky words. I don't really remember even my blog says "REMEMBER"( ゚ Д゚) .. Hahaha..\(⌒▽⌒)/

After that he ask me to go out from pyramid. So i nodded. Then he drove me around in the car. He hold my hand most of the time in the car.
Round and round and round (^_^)( ^_)( ^)( )(^ )(_^ )(^_^).. like merry go round..it is so sweet... i love that kind of environment.
Just the physical touch and the connection, sensitivity, erm.. Not sex lol.. not always about that OK? d(-_^d) hahaha...

I didn't know how many times i text-ed to him stating that i miss him.. Just so badly..

I gave him the URL of this blog just this morning.. and he will read it tonight. Anticipation of what he thinks lol.. i wonder?????????

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment