Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

OPPOSITE ATTRACTION!!

For all you know that i am only interested in the same sex and forever will do (Sorry to disappoint anyone as i had special plans to post in my blog to reveal about me more which is coming soon).... However i do still would like to feel how is it like being approached by the opposite sex. I want to have the feel of it.

I don't know why recently the urged keeps growing and it never fades. Like the need of sex with Jay. Just joking.

What's the factor? Why? Why till now I'm not being approached or least being compliment by any girls out there (alright it was once last year) or asked for my phone to get to know me?? wink*
All i do get was guys coming asking me for my number, flirting with me and etc.. sigh* is it to much to ask?? It was flattering at first but then i want girls too.... (/*O*)/

Am i too small?( but kecil-kecil cili padi) Am i too obvious that i am PLU?? Am i not what all girls wants?? Why why?? I'm just complaining. Don't mind me..

Project will coming soon..still thinking about posting... hmmm?? should i or should i not??

P/S: Jay, laugong, Laupo still loves you.. muack*

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment