Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CRABBY ISLAND WITH JAY PART 2

I know you guy have been waiting for my 2nd post for the trip in pulau ketam. Well here it is.

After we reached and explored a bit if the island we decided to have our lunch. We went to a restaurant and ordered the dish. Here is a glimpse of the yummy sea food... trying so hard to forget the toilet incident,


We ordered prawns, fish ball soup and lala(hidden from pic). The total is about 60rm something. I still had the receipt with me. So expensive but oh well is ketam anyway. They try to make full use of our pocket money.

After eating we explored again. We walked until we reached to a school. They are having a wedding dinner there and Jay so boldly went in just like that. Crashing people wedding party. IM LIKE WHAT!!! I was dragging him away from it and yet he still decided to go in. Saying everything is fine. He walked in just like that. I'm like an idiot standing outside there so i forced myself in and pretended I'm one of the people there.

To be frank this is the most embarrassing stuff i have done, fun yet scary... HAHAHA!!! Luckily people in ketam for that wedding dinner did not really dressed up as nice as in the city. GOWNS, SUITS, TUXES, but short pants and slippers most of them. We dressed more better than them and well it fits well. HAHAHA!!!

He walked in just like that and i followed him closely like a child fearing of losing his parents and i kept whispering to him "Lets go Lau gong". He kept walking and say "Its' fine" Then he said he wanted to go to toilet. So i followed him. Then he went into unlocked classroom and look at the books on the table. He later saw a cane and he kept the cane hidden behind a rack book,

I was like what are you doing. He said is wrong to cane a student. Not the right method of teaching the students. So i was like still don't hide it. Yet he hide it and laughed. Poor and pity student when the teacher asked who hide the cane. None of them but Jay. He shall be punished.

Sorry to all OF the students in that class. SO SORRY!!! (0T___________T0)
After that we left the hall even though he keep saying its' fine and all we need is just to give red packets to them and we can eat already. I'm like so speechless..................... dot.. dot.. dot..
He wanted to see the fish markets there. So i brought him to where i think i know wheres it is.. I guess but ended up to another place. He walked so fast and excited to watch it and left me behind walking slowly because all the walk way there is wooden plank. Beneath is you can see the behold and the glorious thick black mud fulls of crab, mud fish and dogs there too...
Here he kept teasing me. Wanting to do it here. I'm like public is here. Then he went behind me and try to unzip my pants while i was watching done looking at the golden crab. I'm like so shocked. Then came a man out from the manufacturer. Lucky... He so unpredictable.. Well that's what i like about him anyway.

Thus i shall called it the bridge of molestation not bridge of couple anymore. Slaps*** HAHAHAH!!
It is a fun trip that day anyway in the pants. Other than keep trying to pull my pants off in the public. Naughty Lau gong lorh... hmmph~~ even try to scared me by pushing me off to the mud a few times.. I got bullied by him that day to the max... waaaa!!!! (0T__T) sniff sniff***
who can help me revenge??? i give you the address of his home and you go there... HAHAHA!!!
We left the place around 5 something and it was a fun day with him. Hope to get another trip like this again in the future.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment