Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

WHAT A LOSS!!

I can't believe it happen on me.

I have always been careful with my possession.This is first time happening. Absolutely ridiculous. What was i doing?? I think i might have the morning blues.

What actually happen on me? Well i lost my cellphone. That's so worst case scenario that could ever happen one me. How do i lost it? Well i was in the gym in the morning around 8:45am and i was doing the track mill. It was morning and so it was very quiet and a few people there.
I remember that i put my cellphone on it and after finish doing it, i took everything except the phone.

A lady cleaner was there all the while, cleaning the equipments. I went down and did some workout, then i remembered. I quickly went up there to get it and it was gone.
G.O.N.E!!!!!!! GONE!!

She was there cleaning and wiping the track mills and i asked her
"Kak, tumpang tanya, kakak jumpa tak telefone bimbit kat sini?" she replied " Tak jumpa"

I suspected that she took my phone but i have no proof and no rights to check on her. Why i would suspect her? Easy, while i was doing the workout down stairs, i was facing the second floor all the time and could see who is going up all the time. No one except her alone was cleaning the equipment.

I am glad some worker offered unconditional help there. They borrowed the phone for me to dial the number. All i get was " The number you have dial cannot be reached". I was too late.

My phone ain't that fab and techno. By the way the person steals it can't use it because i have security lock and password secured. What a sheer of bad luck!!! haiz....

Where are all the good people are?

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment