Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

FREE AT LAST!!!

Officially i had my exam cleared, and I am totally free now. Who want to meet me? Date me? Just kidding..

Anyway exam this time, brings me confident and hopefully i will be able to pass it. I would want to finish it off fast so i won't go through the exams again. I hate exam orientated based course but what to do i choose to be in ACCA.

Anyway, while in the exam, there are a few invigilators that i know because they are my secondary teacher's. Boy! meeting back again them makes me happy and sad. They don't remember me. What to do.. students always changes and teacher is only the one.
So she was talking to another invigilator about me and the other say " Comel-lah budak itu"
which means "That boy is so cute" ... SWEAT!!!!!!! I don't want to be cute or adorable.
I want to be label as LENG ZHAI...

Having lecturers with facebook is bad news.. Why? While i was online, playing the "Pet Society", a lecturer ask me how was my paper? I was like damn...

Luckily she doesn't know what was i doing.. HAHAHA!!!

I felt like having the same vibe for having parents with facebook and adding you. OMG!!!!!!!!

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment