Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

MY WISHING LIST!!

Soon i am turning 20 years old.. still looking young and energetic and always a kiddy boyish look. HAHAH... i wish i wont turn old.. but to turn back time to be a baby?

Why? Well because i love sucking.. suck my thumb, suck the pacifier, play with my gugu.. hahaha.. and crawl here and crawl there, and also hump the teddy bear.... my favourite dream job is to be a baby. WAKAKA!!

Well every year my wish keeps updated and influenced by the ever growing environment out there. This year my wish are a bit special. Rather that what i always wanted, the list contains more of what i wish for others. Since i was born in December, i have 12 wishes.

Dear Santa,

12. I wish for more more world peace so that everyone can live without fear of security, free from domestic violence toward woman, children, no wars, no discrimination between groups of people, genders, ethnics, country.

11. I wish that everyone are aware and take actions to safeguards and take measures for nature around us. Protecting them now will guarantee their existence for the next generation to come. I really don't want to suffer now just because of some ignorant people.

10. I wish all the people that i knew close family and friends, direct or indirectly people that i touch, know or unknown, straight or PLU's live their life happily and healthily. Leave the life to the fullest and be proud of the fall and scar in life. Don't hide them or be intimidated by it. It's blessed to be part in part of your life's.

9. I wish for the time ahead in year 2010 will be a great year ahead for all of us. More adventure, more happiness.

8. I wish for my LG, Jay to be happy and healthy always. Hope that he will be safe no matter what or where he does or goes. Love you Jay. To held your hand together in walking down this journey is what i always wanted for.

7. I wish I could travel more around places to see the outside world and could reach out to them to help those in need.

6. I wish that i could pass all the exams in ACCA. ( Can't believe it is in my list. When does ACCA become part of my life?) Misery...

5. I wish that i could have my wishes come true.

4. I wish i could have a great BODY, MIND AND SOUL( health, gain weight, be handsome and young looking always.)

3. I wish that more hip happenings in my life.. more bitching.. just kidding..

2.I wish that the world is not ending at 21.12.2012. If can make it to some other day. Why a day before my birthday???? I DON'T WANT!!!

1. I wish that forever i could make the wishing list in this blog and more readers to my blog.

There. Wish everyone an early festive mood for christmas..
~Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way~

0 gifts of hearts:



Post a Comment